Time is money...
Simple and easy to use, the fuelbot is designed with
the store manager/operator in mind. It’s about speed
and reliability in the fuel market. Customers want to pay and go, and not stand in line waiting for receipts.
Owners want a controller they can depend upon day-in
and day-out, and help customers get what they need
and get back out on the road. fuelbot delivers with a minimal fuss. LEDs in Pump Select keypad allows an
operator to complete other tasks and know pump
status for each fueling point from a distance.
It’s in the details...
fuelbot provides reports via display or in printed form. Operators are immediately at ease with the “game controller” feel of the navigation buttons and quick access layout of the menus. Getting price changes or
shift reports finished quickly is what everyone is
interested in. No lengthy boot-up sequences or costly maintenance and training commitments. No secret codes to look up or cryptic menus to pick through. The fuelbot is the logical choice for control of electronic pumps and dispensers.
| || APC fuelbot 278 Console System
|Features of the fuelbot include:
- Controls Bennett, Gilbarco, Tokheim, Wayne
(including blenders) electronics
- Controls Mechanical and pulse-output pumps
- 2-tier cash-credit pricing for self and full serve modes of operation
- Simple operator interface means quick training
- “Pump Select” keys allow quick navigation to
complete console tasks
- On screen Pump status for every fueling point
- 2 color led lights (in Pump Select keypad,
viewable from a distance) indicate status for each
- Self-Service Full-Service Post-pay, Preset, and
- Compatible with legacy IC boxes not
manufactured by APC
- Complete controller programming from the
- Operator’s shifts with previous shift histories
- Manager’s totals (resets independently from
Add Loop Board Sets Below
| || APC 278 IC Box
SKU: APC278 IC
Connect Mechanicals to Verifone Smart Controller,
Gilbarco D-Box, 1000 and 5000 series, or Wayne PIB,
Hyper PIB, or fusion IC box.
Perfect at any site with MPDs of any make that also has one or more mechanicals off to the side. With the smart pulse recognition software, not only will those mechanicals tie into a PAM, PIB, DHC, or Smart
Controller, they’ll now “read into” any Fuel-based POS as if they were fully electronic pumps. Prices must still be set at the mechanical fueling point and in the POS for accurate sales data.
Add APC223 Mechanical Interface Board Sets Below