|OPW 11-A 3/4" Automatic Nozzle W/ Splash Guard SKU: OP11A-8400-1P Price: $62.24|
Features & Benefits
- Two-piece spout - the OPW spout offers the highest flow rates in the industry. Replacement Kits available from OPW.
- "Accu-Stop" flow control - allows your customers to top off their tanks to the exact amount they want...easy to stop gasoline flow precisely.
- Low-profile aluminum body - light-weight easier to handle, provides an attractive, image- enhancing appearance.
- Unique Hand Insulators- OPW offers both a full hand insulator and a unique two-piece option. Protects both nozzle and vehicle, and insulates users' hand.
- Duratuff lever and lever guard - for additional durability to protect against rough handling. Blocker on lever guard - to help prevent the nozzle from being jammed into open position with a foreign object.
- Listed by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. - for gasoline, 15% ethanol/methanol gasoline blends. UL and ULC Listed.
- Low reliable shut-off - specially designed to ensure proper shut-off as low as 3 gallons per minute
- Exclusive two-stage lever assembly - provides a positive shut-off, even if held in wide-open position by user.
- FlowLock - designed to shut-off automatically when the spout is tipped up, limiting spillage.
- Design Working Pressure- OPW products are designed to work at 50 PSI (3.45 bar) maximum pressure.
- Body: aluminum
- Lever & Lever Guard: Duratuff
- Packing: Graphite with Teflon
- Disc: Viton
- Spout: aluminum