|OPW 11B Pressure-Sensitive Automatic Nozzles W/ Splash Guard Price: $67.50|
Features & Benefits
Lever & Lever Guard: Duratuff
Packing: Graphite with Teflon
Inlet Size: 3/4" NPT
- Two-Piece spout - The OPW spout offers the highest flow rates in the industry. Replacement Kits available from OPW.
- Accu-Stop flow control - allows your customers to top off their tanks to the exact amount they want easy to stop gasoline flow precisely.
- Low-profile aluminum body - light-weight, easier to handle, provides an attractive, image-enhancing appearance.
- Unique Hands Insulators - OPW offers both a full hand insulator and a unique two-piece option. Protects both nozzle and vehicle, and insulates user's hand.
- Hold-open rack is available for full-service applications - the one-hand control means easy setting to flow rate for customer convenience.
- Duratuff lever and lever guard - for additional durability to protect against rough handling. Blocker on lever guard - to help prevent the nozzle from being jammed into open position with a foreign object. Listed by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. - for gasoline, diesel, 15% ethanol/methanol gasoline blends. UL and ULC Listed.
- Low reliable shut-off - specially designed to ensure proper shut-off as low as 3 gallons per minute.
- Exclusive two-stage lever assembly - provides a positive shut-off, even if held in wide-open position by user.
- FlowLock - designed to shut-off automatically when the spout is tipped up, limiting spillage.
- Design Working Pressure- OPW products are designed to work at 50 PSI (3.45 bar) maximum pressure.