|LSI Legacy VHO LED SuperKit 2x2 Retrofit Canopy Light (Very High Output) SKU: 527814 Price: $600.00 $487.00 ||
VHO Model produces 20,997 Lumens using 192 watts
SMARTEC ENERGY SAVING FEATURES:
- THERMAL CONTROL - LSI drivers feature integral sensor which reduces drive current, when ambient temperatures exceeds rated temperature.
- HOUSING - Low profile, durable die-cast, aluminum construction, providing a reliable weather-tight seal.
- LEDS - Features an array of select, mid-power, high brightness, high efficiency LED chips; 5300°K color temperature, 70 CRI (nominal).
- DRIVE CURRENT - Choice of Low Wattage (LW), Mid Wattage (MW), Super Saver (SS), High Output (HO), or Very High Output (VHO).
- OPTICS / DISTRIBUTION - Symmetrical, which directs light through a glass lens to provide a uniform distribution of light to vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- OPTICAL UNIT - Features an ultra-slim 3/4” profile die cast housing, with a standard flat glass lens. Unit is water-resistant, sealed to an IP67 rating. Integral designed heat sink does not trap dirt and grime, ensuring cool running performance over the life of the fixture.
- PRESSURE STABILIZING VENT - Luminaire assembly incorporates a pressure stabilizing vent breather to prevent seal fatigue and failure.
- DRIVER - State-of-the-art driver technology superior energy-efficiency and optimum light output. LSI driver components are fully encased in potting for IP65 moisture resistance. Complies with IEC and FCC standards. Surge protected at 10KV.
- ADAPTOR PANEL - Die formed galvanized steel, with powder coat finish.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE - -40°C to 50°C (-40°F to +122°F)
- ELECTRICAL - Universal voltage power supply, 120-277 VAC, 50/60 HZ input. LSI drivers feature two-stage surge protection (including separate surge protection built into electronic driver) meets IEEE C62.41.2-2002, Scenario 1, Location Category C.
- FINISH - Standard color is white and is finished with LSI’s DuraGrip polyester powder coat process. DuraGrip withstands extreme weather changes without cracking or peeling.
- INSTALLATION - Pre-assembled optical unit and mounting panel hinges and fastens to existing fixture housing in place of current door assembly. Driver is pre-mounted to back of CRUK assembly.
- SHIPPING WEIGHT - 33 pounds.
- EXPECTED LIFE - Minimum 60,000 to 100,000 hours depending upon the ambient temperature of the installation location. See LSI web site for specific guidance.
- WARRANTY - Limited 5-year warranty.
- LISTING - UL listed to UL 1598, UL 8750 and other U.S. and International safety standards. Suitable for wet locations.