|OPW 7-HB New High Speed Automatic Nozzle Price: $139.64 ||
Features & Benefits
- UL and ULC listed for use in gasoline, diesel, and up to 10% ethanol blends.
- Prevents gasoline spills in prepay or card lock systems utilizing OPW's unique No Pressure – No Flow Device. The nozzle cannot be opened until the pumping system is pressurized, and closes automatically when the pressure is removed (7HB Series only).
- Prevents consumer from jamming the nozzle in an open position – Blocker on lever guard.
- FlowLock™ allows nozzle to shut-off when falling out of a fill pipe, and tipped up limiting spillage and unsafe conditions.
- Low reliable shut-off – specifically designed to ensure proper automatic shut-off as low as 5 gallons per minute.
- Cycle tested and proven to last longer than 1 million cycles – Better than any other nozzle available on the market today.*
- Durable lever guard that won't scratch your customers' vehicles – Made from Duratuff®.
- New hold open clip spring lasts longer than previous designs.
- Easy to use – Utilizing Accu-Stop® to-the-penny Flow Control Technology.
- Easy to open, even at high pressures, utilizing Dual Poppets.
- Even, smooth spray pattern – minimizes diesel foaming and false shut-offs.
- Smooth closing action and reduced line shock from incorporated Dash-pot technology.
- Convenient – One-finger hold-open clip that is easy to set the flow rate (not on all models)
- Spout Retaining ring – adds extra measure in securing nozzle spout in fill pipe where required (not on all models)
- Body: aluminum
- Lever & Lever Guard: Duratuff
- Packing: Graphite with Teflon
- Disc: Viton
- Inlet Size: 1" NPT
- Weight: 3.35 lbs. each,