|Cim-Tek 400HS Series Hydrosorb II Gilbarco Spin On Filter SKU: 70060 70065 Price: $156.60|
400 HYDROSORB FEATURES:
- The maximum flow is 25 gpm/93.75 Ipm. The maximum working pressure is 50 psi/3.4 bar.
- The maximum differential pressure is 25 psi/ 1.7 bar.
- The 400 HYDROSORB Spin-on Filters have a high-capacity 1 "opening required for newer model service station pumps and Gilbarco Advantage Series dispensers.
- The 400HS-10 Type 2, a nominal 10 micron, is recommended for gasoline and diesel fuels.
- The 400HS-30 Type2, a nominal 30micron, may be preferred for heavier distillates such as diesel fuel and fuel oils.
- The water-holding capacity for the 400HS-10 Type 2 and the 400HS-30 Type 2 is 130 milliliters or 4. 5 ounces before flow restriction occurs.
- The 400 HYDROSORB Spin-on Filters are recognized by Underwriters Laboratories for use on service station pumps and high-speed dispensers.